onsdag 4 december 2013

Somewhere over the rainbow

Woke up 4.20. My husband was already up and making breakfast. He was going to Stockholm and had to get up at that hour but I went to bed for another hour of sleep.

Now when I am writing this entry it is 6.30 and he is gone and I am going soon. I am taking two of the dogs to doggie kindergarden and one of the dogs is staying home with my son. The dog is ill, or have some kind of tummy problem. It means he has diareea and there was poo all over one of the carpets in the living room. Nice to start your morning routine that way.

It is pit dark outside and it is raining. So I have to take rubber boots, not boats, and take the dog for a walk before I will leave them in doggie kindergarden. W are paying a good deal of money to that place. We are pleased with how they take care of the dogs but it is a lot of money.

Is this the way life is supposed to be? This is what we would like to get away from. Not the poo bit because if you have animals this id what you will get from time to time. I mean getting up so early, pay someone to take care of your animals so you can work. Lasse works such long hours. He went 5.30 and will get home at 10 pm. This rat race!

A new life is waiting for us somewhere over the rainbow.


Åse

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar