söndag 22 december 2013

early bird

I woke up early this morning 06.45. The alarm clock was set on 7.30 so it wasn´t any use to try to get back to sleep. I might as well go up and get ready to meet ol´ Pontus. I will only meet him twice before going to Portugal for almost two weeks.

I had some nice ham sandwiches and two large mugs of coffee and milk so I can keep warm in the stable. it will be a quite busy day when come home later. After lunch and shower we will do THE BIG GROCERY SHOPPING before Christmas. It is always a stressful moment. There are so many people out doing the exact same thing, shopping.

After that I will probably be worn out completely but i have to do some more things before I can call it quits for the evening. Cooking and preparing for Christmas Eve when all the children will come over for Christmas dinner and presents. That will be nice.

I might catch up with you later if I have the time and strengths.

Åse


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar