tisdag 10 december 2013

Off the hook

Not many days now until this semester is over. I can´t tell how nice it is going to be not worrying about the students and their results. To be off the hook. Then I will spend my Christmas reading many books and drinking a glass of red, or two.

I am so happy we took the time off Sunday to go for a movie and a dinner. It took our minds off the stress of buying a vineyard in Portugal and also gave us some new energy to continue working towards our goal.

Yesterday was a day marking and grading. Today I have been in the stable, grooming Pontus and after i rode. I still can´t do anything but walk him. Hopefully he will soon be better so we can start trotting. I had to ride in the inside in the ring because it was really icy and slippery outside. It is a shame because I really wanted to be out in the woods today.

This weekend we´re going to buy most of the Christmas gifts. It is always nice when it is done. I really hate shopping, especially when the malls and shops are crowded. For myself I wish for a pair of rubber boots (ha ha), some socks and some money sent to the victims in Philippines. I don´t really need anything.

Now I have to do some grocery shopping. Maybe I write something later because I would like to reach 25000 visitors on my blog, today. That would be something.

Åse

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar