tisdag 30 juli 2013

Painting the house

The brown parts are going to be painted

My handy man Lasse painting

The result is starting to show
We have put a down payment on this beautiful vineyard in Portugal where we shall move soon, hopefully.

This means we have to sell our house in Sweden and we got a good advice to paint the dark brown parts of the house in a bit lighter colour to get a better price when selling. It was needed as well since it was very dry.

A "real" painter is going to do the parts that are real high up. The lower parts are Lasse painting.

Now there are only two weeks left until I will have to get back to work. The new semester starts August 20. It has really been a nice summer with good weather and a lot of sunshine so I can´t complain. The only bad thing is that there are no mushrooms in the woods because of the dry weather. I put my hopes to autumn.


none this summer


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar