måndag 8 juli 2013

IKEA and evening swimming/IKEA och kvällsdopp

Today we went to IKEA to buy some things, like glasses and such for my upcoming 50th birthday party. There will be many people, hopefully, and the food preparations have started. I am a bit surprised that so many people will be able to attend since it is in the middle of summer holidays. I thought that most people would be away or have other plans. I think it will be so much fun.

In the evening we took the dogs for a swim in the near by lake Aspen. They were thrilled because it was hot today. Two of them went out with Lasse and swam and swam. They just couldn´t get enough of the sea. Herman, the old one, kind of chilled with me, not too far out or too deep.

The weather is wonderful at the moment, not too hot but warm enough to sit outside in the evening. Unfortunately we don´t have enough of these evenings in Sweden. I am having a glass rosé at the moment and are feeling great. Summers like these are just fantastic.

So how do I feel to be 50? I feel great actually. The thought of going back to wok this autumn is making me a bit nervous but otherwise I feel great.

Åse

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar