söndag 7 juli 2013

A small vineyard Costa Prata-Silver Coast Portugal



Our dream has come true

I have to change my header of ths blog since we now have decided that we will live in Portugal in the future.
The 15 % down payment is paid and from October this autumn we are the official owners of this beautiful place. From July we will try to let the 4 apartments and the cottage. If it all turns out well of course. If he sellers don´t change their minds. But I don´t think that will happen.

Why I Like this place so much is the peace, the stillness, the beautiful setting and the view. It is not to this farm´s disadvantage that two of Portugal´s most beautiful beaches Foz de Arelho and Sao Martinho do Porto, aren´t that far away, only about 10 kilometers.
Foz de Arelho in July, uncrowded beaches

flowers everywhere

Just look at the pictures. This is my soon to be home. I am so happy.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar