tisdag 9 juli 2013

another beautiful day

A wonderful morning and I woke up quite late, 07.45. Lasse had driven to Karlstad for a business meeting. He is staying the night there so he can see his oldest daughter. She is studying there to become a nurse.

A smoothie was waiting for me on the kitchen table, as always. Lasse makes the most wonderful smoothies every morning and always leaves one for me. NICE!

After breakfast I took the dogs for their morning walk. It was already getting hot so we didn´t walk that far. Now the dogs are away with my son. He took them down to the river for a swim.Pretty nice of him.

Yesterday I ordered the meat for my birthday party on Saturday. I also went to the veggie market and ordered some veggies and taters at the same time. I could probably find it anyway but I don´t want to do without and have to rush around to get the things I need. It is safer this way.

You have to plan a party like this carefully and make it as simple as possible. I want to have as much time as possible for my friends and family and not be hooked up in the kitchen the whole evening. Lasse has promised to make the cakes :-)

Next year we will probably celebrate my birthday on a small vineyard in Vale de Coto, Caldas da Rainha.

Åse

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar