lördag 31 augusti 2013

4 weeks to go

until Lasse is going to Portugal and then I have to wait another week until I go as well.. We are counting the days now. Imagine holding the keys in our hands! It will be really exciting to become the new owners of Casal Bougainville. The sellers will be there and help us with the harvest and the wine making. We are so grateful for that because we need every help we can get.

When the farm is ours we will continue with the next step and that is to set up a business. Our lawyer will help us with that. It might be tricky if you don´t know the language and the culture. We don´t know how long time it will take but we fear it will take a while.

Here in Sweden it feels like autumn has arrived, which I hate. I don´t hate autumn itself but what it stands for, the coming of winter. I have been drooling over the weather report from Caldas da Rainha, where the farm is situated, and he weather looks lovely there now.

I have started a yoga class on Sunday morning. I have only been there once and it really hurt but it felt ok afterwards. On Sundays I also ride so my body gets a good stretch at least once a week.

Can´t give you an address to our web page just yet. But will do as soon as the farm is ours. In the meantime you can have a sneak preview on out facebook page www.facebook.com/farmholidayssilvercoast
Please like and share.

Good night

Ase


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar