lördag 24 augusti 2013

Working

So I have started to work. I was kind of tough but two weeks have gone and I can manage.

One girl in my class has moved and will not go in our class anymore which is a shame because she was very sweet and I liked her a lot. Well I like all "my" students a lot. And I don´t want to loose a single one of them.

At home we continue to work. Lasse is trying to do a lot of things in the utility room. He has ripped off the wall papers and the flooring. It was really nasty underneath. I don´t think they have done anything with it since it was built 1969. We are not doing it up extremely fancy just painting it white and put tiles on the floor. I think it will be fresh looking. Then the buyers can bling it any way they like.

Then we are going to redecorate one of the bedrooms upstairs. That is the last one on the upper floor. Thank God! New flooring, oiled oak this time and paint and some TLC will do the trick I think.

This morning we went for a walk in the woods with the dogs. They were crazy and sniffed the air the whole time. I must have been a deer or a moose that had crossed our way. They were really excited and all worked up. They can´t be loose because then they would have disappeared chasing the wild life.

I really would have gone to Portugal now but I have to wait another 6 weeks.

Åse


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar