torsdag 8 augusti 2013

Varbergs Kurort

Yesterday I went to Varbergs Kurort, a spa by the sea. I had never been there before so I didn´t know what to expect.

I had got a gift certificate for my 50ths birthday from my very good friends A-L and H. A-L had booked us on a full day at the spa with treatments and different activities.

I set off early from home and was there about 7.45 am. We were going to start the day with 45 minutes morning yoga which was practiced outside. It was my first outdoor yoga but definitely not my last because it was absolutely wonderful.

Having a gorgeous lunch
After that I had a booked treatment where they made feet baby like again. Then we went into the sauna, swam, had coffee, lunch, did qi gong and A-l finished with afro dance in the sun. I was too tired (and lazy) to participate but I had fun watching her and the rest rolling their hips to great music.


She is just doing it


I had  a wonderful day with my best friend A-L

Åse

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar