måndag 26 augusti 2013

What will I miss?

It is hard to think that I maybe will live in another country this time next year. Can I comprehend what a big step this is? What will I miss in Sweden? What will I gain by moving?

I will surely miss my children a lot. I really hope that they will come and visit often. Maybe celebrate Christmas with us. If not they might come in the summer when the weather is nice. I hope so. I will miss my mum and dad and my brother and sister and their families.

Another thing is my friends. I will miss them so much but we can still keep in touch on Skype, Facebook and by mail. I really hope they will come and visit us as well. But I have a new friend who lives in Portugal so I will see her much more hopefully if we move.

Language. To be able to express myself in my mother tongue. It will be hard to learn a new language at the age of 50+. We are starting beginner Portuguese this autumn here in Gothenburg. But it is only 10 lessons. Hopefully it will continue in the spring 2014.

Some food items that you cannot get hold on in Portugal so easily. Maybe friends and family visiting can bring it.

There are probably more things that I will miss that I will find out later.

Åse


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar