torsdag 22 augusti 2013

Pruning and amusement park in Bombarral.

We have been discussing back and forth whether to drive to Portugal over Christmas and New Year´s . We came to the conclusion that it is way too far to drive when you only have hardly two weeks. It is 3250 kilometers one way o it is a bit.

Instead we booked a flight December 26 from Copenhagen and fly home January 7. This time we are hoping to learn a bit about pruning. The seller, or maybe someone else is going to help us and try to teach us. hahahaha. I wonder how long time it will take us to prune if you compare with someone with skills.



We also got some good news that they are going to build an amusement park in Bombarral which is only 14 kilometers from our vineyard. It is mighty good for our business, I hope. It is a good distance because it is not too close so we would be affected by traffic and noise but close enough.

We will definitely have a lot to offer families coming to us for vacation.

Yesterday I went riding on Pontus, the old working horse. He was in a miserable mood and refused to come out of the paddock. We had to take all the other horses out first and even then it took us 15 minutes with a bucket with goodies inside to lure him out. When I rode he started limp and I jumped off and lead him home but when we got back to the stable the limp was gone. I think he found a new way to trick me the sly old horse. I will give it another go on Saturday and we´ll see what mood he is in.

Åse

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar