torsdag 29 augusti 2013

The Adega is getting ready

to work. Well you just have to drag your tired body to work, don´t you.

Yesterday I had a visit from my daughter, her boyfriend and their new dog Duna. She was the sweetest thing and the meeting with our pack of dogs went brilliantly. It is good to know since she is going to stay here in November when my daughter and boyfriend is going to the Maldives for 10 days. I wish I could have come too. :-)

We got a letter from the sellers that they are setting up the adega for harvest and wine making. Oh it is going to be so exciting  to see how it is done. Even if I am only stkfast and morning walkaying one week I hope to learn as much as possible. Lasse is staying two weeks. I am a bit envious. But i am happy that so many people are coming down for the harvest and are so interested. There is only room for a few more now. So......

The dogs are looking at me, wanting their breakfast and morning walk. So gotta dash.

Åse

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar