tisdag 20 augusti 2013

Long time no see

Well I´ve had no inspiration to write anything lately but I am getting some inspiration back, which is nice. The end of vacation/beginning to work after the summer holiday has taken all my energy. AND my mind has been set on other things, like a small vineyard in Portugal. Now I think I am back on track so here we go.

I started to work last Tuesday and then I had a birthday party to attend on Thursday evening. The weekend came and went very fast with a ruined Sunday. It was a lunch on Saturday that took its toll on us on Sunday.
We were invited over to some friends for a lunch and it turned out to be a regular cray fish party with schnaps and everything. Lasse was going to drive but ended up drinking so we had to take a taxi home (with three dogs) Just let´s say I was a bit tired on Sunday.

Yesterday I went to see Pontus, a horse I am borrowing. He is 21 years old and has been on summer holiday but yesterday it was time to pick up a bit of riding again. It was really nice to see him again. I have missed him even though he is and old grumpy fart.

Today we welcomed all the students back to school with some snacks and soft drinks. The teachers all sang in the school yard and the students all looked surprised and a bit shy. We´re not used to that.

Our Facebook page has been a success and if you haven´t checked it in yet do it now. And don´t forget to share an d like it.
 https://www.facebook.com/farmholidayssilvercoast

nightie nightie

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar