söndag 15 september 2013

Busy day

Sundays are always kind of busy for me.
I do yoga class 75 minutes 10.15-11.30 am
Home to prepare early dinner (skip the shower since I am going to the stable in the afternoon and the horses don´t mind me smelling)
Some household chores or working
Early dinner
Stable, riding ,cleaning out Pontus´muck, preparing his food, cleaning out and filling water buckets. At least 3 hours labour. Probably good for me.
Home by 7 pm
Shower
tea and sandwich

I really don´t like when it is so busy but what can you do when everything is at the same time. It is either a busy day or give something up. That I don´t want to do.

I am a person who likes to be at home, spending parts of my day off doing nothing or reading.

Gotta go!

Ase

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar