onsdag 11 september 2013

A frog?

To my surprise I found a frog in my bedroom when I got down there to dress this morning after breakfast. The window, which is on ground level since it is a souterrain house, was closed and was done so the evening before since I thought it was a bit cold in there.

So my question is. Where did the frog come from and how long had it been there? Our youngest dog Baldo didn´t sleep in our bedroom and hasn´t for the last couple of nights.Was it because of the frog? He was clearly scared of it.

Anyway I threw a towel over the frog and made a nice little parcel of it, without hurting the frog of course, and took it outside and released it. The frog jumped happily away.

If it would have jumped in my face or so when I was sleeping OMG I would have screamt/screamed. ( I write both version of the irregular, soon regular verb scream)

Ase

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar