tisdag 25 mars 2014

Busy busy but relaxation at last

Sorry it took a while before I wrote a new entry but I have been very busy and I also had some problems with my computer. Luckily my son helped me out and found something nasty that had crept into my lap top. Now it is gone thanks.

Yesterday I went to the Beauty Factory, in Swedish Skönhetsfabriken, together with my daughter. We had a gift voucher that we got as a Christmas present from mum and dad. We had to use them before I go to Portugal.

We had made a reservation for a facial and what a facial that was. A wonderful woman named Jill took care of us and her hands worked magic and it was a true bliss. Thanks to Jill and and mum and dad for the nice Christmas gift.

Before the facial we had a nice breakfast on a café. Thanks Madeleine for the wonderful company. I really hope we can do it soon again.

This was the relaxation part but before that we have been so busy with lists of things to do. As soon as you have done 2-3 things on the lists you have added on 4 more things to do on the list.

We have been ordering plane tickets for Lasse and the dogs, ferry tickets, checking hotels which can accommodate us and a dog, having the car on service, riding Pontus, seeing friends, writing letters to holiday makers who wants to book with us, reading how to start a business in Portugal and more, much more.

Today will be just as busy but when I am rushing around I will think of the feeling I had yesterday having my facial or think about Portugal and how wonderful it will be when we get there.

See you soon

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar