fredag 21 mars 2014

saying good bye

Three weeks to go now before my big move to Portugal. So I have started to say good bye to my friends. Tonight we are going to Falkenberg to visit my dear dear friend A-L and her husband H (also a good friend of course). Hopefully we will be fed properly since A-L is a trained chef and makes wonderful food. She no longer works as a chef but the skills stay.

It is hard to imagine that we won´t meet that often anymore but we can talk on Skype. It is obviously not the same and hopefully I can lure them down to Portugal to visit us soon. I will miss her so much.

Santana market

I can learn to live with this view

It is a dirty job but someone has to do it 

Now  I must hit the shower I have a massage coming up. I write later.

Ase

2 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Underbara Amy
      Jag saknar dig också. Jättemycket. Du kommer fixa allt eftersom du är underbar.
      Kram

      Radera