fredag 25 oktober 2013

I finally got to harvest

Since Lasse went to Portugal one week before me he got to see all the action. He participated in two harvests, first the white grapes and then the red ones.  And I missed both of them of course.

But they saved some lines for me and Anders so we also got to harvest some. It wasn´t the vindima=harvest with big lunch afterwards but I could at least get the feel of it.

happy

You just have to

Anders is proud of the result
After the harvest you crush the grapes in a special machine. Then the red grapes stay in big barrels for 7-10 days so the wine can get right taste and colour. After that they press the grapes and the juice goes into the tanks. I don´t really know how long ot takes before you can drink it. That´s another lesson.


Åse

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar