måndag 26 november 2012

  Flag Counters

I am really happy about my new flag counter even though I haven´t had as many visitors as the flag counter above shows. I wish though.

When I started to dig in on subject flag counters I found out that there are so many different kinds and colours to choose from.
When I made my first attempt to put in my blog it ended up in the wrong place and now I am awaiting the right moment to get the strenght and skill to move it.

So much to learn so little time.

Today we have been quite busy. First we went for a hike in the woods with the three wolves. Then it was off to the flower market to buy advent flowers. Then to buy some groceries. Since we had to put som petrol into my old car we ended up spending about 4000:- aaaaaargh.

Now some marking of tests, irregular verbs hahahahaha

Åse

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar