fredag 26 december 2014

Annandagsbandy and Eusebio

Hi

Bandy sticks or bandy klubbor 
Last year I was writing about "annandagsbandy och bandyportfölj" This subject needs an explanation for all of our international readers. Bandy is a traditional game in Sweden, it´s played on ice. There are 11 players in each team. The game is played on ice with a ball and sticks

A classic bandyportfölj and the owner


Annandagen, or Boxing Day, is the big day of bandy in Sweden and all derbys are played on this day. There are a lot of people in the stands and some of them are tasting the liquor in the "bandyportfölj" You know it´s really cold in Sweden and the liquor combined with coffee is very good to keep the cold out.



Sveriges bästa lag genom tiderna
 


Now I´m living in Portugal. I love fotball more than bandy and I searched for "my" team in Portugal. Of course my heart always belongs to Blåvit or IFK Göteborg.
We are approaching 2015 and I have chosen my favorite team in Portugal and it is Benfica. There is so much heart in this club and history so I just love it. In Portugal the best player still is Eusebio and his heart belonged to Benfica. Of course Ronaldo is great but the biggest heart of all player belonged to Eusebio and the people loved him for that.






Eusebio in action

To summerize december 2014 annandagsbandy last year, this year 15 degrees celcius and fotball.
My new team is Benfica and the best player ever in Portugal is still Eusebio. If you have any doubt about Eusebio´s popularity just watch this clip from Estadio da luz after Eusebio´s death.






Regard
//Lars


https://www.facebook.com/farmholidayssilvercoast

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar