måndag 11 november 2013

I missed my anniversary

Yes I sure did. I missed my one-year anniversary. One year has passed since I started to write this blog. It was November 5th 2012. Over 23000 viewers. Maybe not much if you compare with the Really popular blogs but much more then I expected.

When I started I didn´t know that we now should be the soon to be new owners of a vineyard in Portugal. Because I started to write to sort things out in my head. Maybe also to get some help from people who had greater knowledge than us.

We wanted to buy something in Greece or Portugal but didn´t know where or when. Now we have decided that is going to be in Portugal. We know where but aren´t sure about when.

So one year: Thanks to all of you who have commented and cheered and wished us the best of luck.

Åse

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar